Choosing debt resolution may result in a 30 to 70 percent reduction in your balances. Debt resolution also offers a level of flexibility – it can result in a lower monthly payment and faster freedom from debt.
Debt resolutions involve an attorney who negotiates on your behalf with your creditors to forgive a portion of what you owe. There are legal fees involved, but it can be worth it if you are ready to take this step. At US Debt Relief, we can connect you with an attorney who knows how to work with creditors to get you the relief you need.
Although this is one of the most aggressive approaches to debt reduction, it’s also one of the fastest. Credit card companies will often consider debt resolution to recover a portion of the balance as opposed to being unable to recover it through bankruptcy.
- Debt can be reduced by up to 50%
- Can get out of debt within a faster period of time, typically 12-36 months
- Reduced and flexible monthly payments
- Must prove financial hardship
- Negatively impacts your credit rating
- May initially involve calls from creditors
- Involves attorney fees